- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return. Furthermore, we see the Church as being universal, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that all men are sinners by nature and choice and are therefore under condemnation; and that God regenerates and baptizes by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. Furthermore, we believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. Once “saved,” we believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world.
- We believe that Jesus committed two ordinances to the church: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper-which are open to all believers.
- We believe also in the laying on of hands for the empowering of the Holy Spirit, for ordination of pastors, elders and deacons, for receiving gifts of the Spirit, and for healing.
- We believe that prayer, biblical devotion, and fasting is essential to a strong spiritual life.